DECREE NO. 2006/0368/PM OF 3 MAY 2006 TO ESTABLISH THE ORGANISATION AND FUNCTIONNING MODALITIES OF THE LAND TENURE NOTICES BULLETIN
1. The present decree establishes the organisation and functionning modalities of the land tenure bulletin.
2. The land tenure notices bulletin is instituted in each provincial delegation of state property and tenure in view to publish land tenure deeds and instuments subject to advertisement such as :
Notices of final demarcation
Notices of land certificate forfeiture ;
Notices of public auctions ;
Orders to appoint members to the respective land tenure matters boards ;
Decisions and miscellaneous announcements for the information of the public.
3. The land tenure notices bulletin shall be published the first day of every month in English and Frnch. Ad the need may arise, special issues shall be produced.
4. Each provincial delegate of state property and land tenure shall be responsible for the land tenure notices bulletin in his province, and shall ensure its ample distribution with the support of administrative authorities, provincial and divisional officers of the ministry of state property and land tenure, mayors, professionals of the sector and every other interested person.
5. (1) Credit necessary for the production of the land tenure noticers bulletin shall be earmaked in the budge of the ministry of state propertyand land tenure each year.
(2) However, a user’s contribution whose amount must be determined by miniter in charge of state property and land tenure,shall be deducted from each copy’s sale.
6. The service head for administration and finance shall manage the authoritised revenues. Thus, he shall keep an operating statement for verification by public fund menagement auditors.
7. pending the effective piblication of the land tenure notices bulletin in each province, the publication of deeds and intruments referred to in article 2 shall be in the official Gazelle.
8. Modalities of the impllementation of this decree shall be defined by an order of the minister of state property and land tenure.
9. This decree which repeals all previous provisions repugnant hereto shall be registered, published according to the procedure of urgency and inserted in the official Gazette in Frnch and English
Yaounde,3 may 2006
Prime minister,head of Government