DECREE NO 95/146/ OF 4 AUGUST 1995 TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENT CERTAIN PROVISIONS OF DECREE NO. 76/167 OF 27 APRIL 1976 TO ESTABLISH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MANAGEMENT OF THE PRIVATE PROPERTY OF THE STATE
1. The provisions of articles 7,10,19,30, and 31 of the above-mentioned decree N° 76/167 of 27 april 1976 and sudsequent instruments are amended and supplemented as folloms :
The adjudication report shall be established at once in five (5) copies for each property sold, and signed by board members. It shall state the spscial provisions contained in the adjudication notice.
6. (news) Adjudication shall be deemed final subsequent to confirmation by an order of the minister in charge of lands and the approval of the president of the republic
A report approvided shall serve as a sale deed.
Subject to payment of the full price, it shall give a right to a carving out or transfer, at the enterer’s expenses of the land certificate established in the state.
Land certificates issued under conditions defined in the paragraph above contain a clause not to assigned the land and maintenance expenses there of prior to carrying out the development stated in the homologation order allotments effected before authorization is granded and violation of this clause shall be null an unopposable eitheir to a third party or to the administration.
In the event of the purchaser dying prior to carrying out the development, the heirs shall be liable to the said investment. Failure to this, the minister shall cancel the sale ; this shall entail annulling the deed issued and refunding moneys collected for purchasing the land.
10. (new) (1) Once the application approvided, the sale by private trealy deed shall be established between the state and the beneficiary. This shall bestow on the latter, subject to payment of the fell price, the effects stated in article 7 ,above
(2) The sale deed rerred to in paragraph 1 above shall be subject to the appoval of the przsident of the republic.
19. (new) Besides a special derogation by the president of the republic on the grounds of on important investment programme, more than one state plot whit in the same urban centre, or more than 50ha in rural areas shall not be alloted leasehold or freehold to the same natural person or corporate body.
31. (new) (1) Instruments bearning on the management of state private lands shall be drafted in the administrative form.They shall be signed by the minister in charge of state lands, following approvalby the president of the republic and shall be subject to the stamp and registration fees in force.
(2) The appoval of the president of the republic, provided for in this decree shall be granted as the case arises and shall serve as visa. 32. This decree shall be registered, published according to the procedure of urgency and inserted and in the official Gazette in English and French.
Yaounde,4 august 1995
President of the republic